The Graphic Designer will work independently and in conjunction with Creative Leads and Project Managers and will be responsible for balancing day-to-day tasks in a fast-paced environment. This position requires working at the firm’s headquarters office in Edison Park.
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing communications firm with energy, creativity and innovation. The ideal candidate will have a love for print and digital design and the ability to tell a story through visual graphics. Deliverables will include presentations, fact sheets, infographics, electronic newsletters, logo development, digital media posts and website content. Candidate must work well within small teams and independently and participate and contribute in design critiques. Must have outstanding technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Our team is strong and small, and excited for the opportunity to bring on a designer with creativity and passion for delivering an exceptional work product. This role will report to the Design Director.
You will be required to take a timed test using design software (Adobe Creative Cloud) while following a Brand Identity Guide to develop a finished design which demonstrates your design and production skills. In addition to your portfolio, you will need to show process work in the development of several portfolio pieces.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
· 3-5 years of experience in-house or in an agency environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
· Candidates should have the ability to travel to clients’ offices when required
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and prioritize work tasks
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
· Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
· Experience in front-end web development, UX/UI is a plus
· Punctual and reliable
· Have excellent time management skills
· Can work independently as well as with the team
· Eagerness to learn and grow design and marketing skills
Interested candidates can send resumes to email@example.com. Please include “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
Morreale Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time